Sunday, January 10, 2010

Jump to 2009

So now two years later I have been scrapbooking more and more, from Elizabeths baby book, to documenting a trip to Disneyland with my friend Sara last year.

I spent many an evening between our house and my friend JoAnn's scrapbooking late into the night or even early into the next morning.

For my birthday in October Rich, my parents and Grandparents all gave me money toward getting a Cricut Expression. 


My friend JoAnn has had one since sometime last summer, and she graciously has allowed me to use it.  I got hooked on it though and would be at a stand still waiting to use it again.  I have to say I think it has been the best investment I have made in quite a while. There is rarely a day that goes by that I do not use to create something for scrapbooking, work or just because I can.

Also making this a great birthday present were my siblings (David & Angie, and Michael) who all sent me very generous gift cards to Joann Crafts were I was able to pick out some very cool cartridges for my cricut.

No comments:

Post a Comment